“POWERSHIFT TECHNOLOGY is a wireless shifting technology that allows you to shift gears instantly and under full load. Its first application is the Powershift hub, which replaces the front derailleur. The Powershift hub offers unrivalled shift quality, high gearing range and small steps in between gears combining the benefits of both 1x and 2x.” – https://www.classified-cycling.cc
“No small chainring. Avoid 45% higher chain forces. Bigger is better.”
“Less cross chaining. Increase efficiency by straighter chainlines.”
“No front derailleur. Significantly reduce aero drag.”
Classified Powershift vs 2x Drivetrain Weigh In Video
In this video, JOM of the Gravel Cyclist crew compares the weights of:
Classified Powershift + Classified G30 Carbon Wheelset
Comparable 2x Drivetrain Components + two similar Carbon Wheelsets.
How do they weight up? Is Classified Powershift lighter?
Links of Interest:
- Classified Cycling – https://www.classified-cycling.cc
- CLASSIFIED POWERSHIFT LONG-TERM REVIEW on Gravel
- Full Suspension Gravel Bike Project Build: Part One
- Full Suspension Gravel Bike Project Build: Part Two
- Full Suspension Gravel Bike Project Build: Part Three – Cockpit Parts, Crankset & Bottom Bracket
- CLASSIFIED POWERSHIFT: Full Suspension Gravel Bike Project: Part Four
- Campagnolo + CLASSIFIED: Full Suspension Gravel Bike Project: Part Five
- CLASSIFIED SHIFTING Build Video: Part One – Niner MCR + Fox + Classified + FSA + Campagnolo
- CLASSIFIED SHIFTING Build Video: Part Two – Niner MCR + Fox + Classified + FSA + Campagnolo + Snap Cycling
- THE FINISHED BIKE! CLASSIFIED + CAMPAGNOLO FULL SUSPENSION Gravel Bike: Crazy Fun!
- Brickyard Bike Co. – https://brickyardbikeco.com
- Gravel Bike Tyre Pressure Guidelines
- Tailwind Nutrition (JOM’s choice of on-the-bike hydration)
- Gravel Cyclist’s Route Library