In this video, the Gravel Cyclist crew demonstrates how to lend a hand to teammates and friends… not really.
From the Single Reverse Shoulder Sling to the Reverse Team Time Trial, these training techniques are guaranteed to win friends and influence people in your local cycling community!*
* = This video was filmed in the name of fun and jest and nobody was harmed. Remember, this video isn’t meant to be taken seriously so negative comments aren’t required 🙂 Enjoy!
Thank you to GoPro for supplying the Hero 7 Black cameras that captured all of the POV footage in this video.
Links to other cool videos and reviews by Gravel Cyclist:
- Garmin 830 Navigation Computer & More – Review Part One
- How to Descend on Gravel Roads
- 3T Exploro Unboxing / Features
- SRAM Red eTap AXS 12-speed
- ENVE Composites G23 Wheels Review
- Panaracer Gravelking SK Tyres Review
- Garmin Varia RTL510 Radar Taillight Review
Thanks for watching!
Don’t forget to Like the Gravel Cyclist Facebook page, follow G.C. on Instagram and subscribe to our Youtube Channel. We are also on Twitter!
One thought on “Lending Teammates and Friends a Helping Hand (Not Really)”
With regard to the 50th Anniversary of Woodstock I have to say…
White Rabbits on bikes! Farking far out man! Grace Slick would approve.
Comments are closed.