“Denton was established in 1781. It was first called Eden Town, for Sir Robert Eden, the last royal governor of Maryland, and over time Eden Town was shortened to Denton. The town was incorporated in 1802. Denton is a town in Caroline County, Maryland, United States. The population of Denton was 4,418 as of the 2010 United States Census, and it is the county seat of Caroline County.” – Wikipedia.org
Stooging about Denton, Maryland Ride Experience Video
In this video, JOM of the Gravel Cyclist crew is joined by his partner, the Lady Gravel Cyclist, for a relaxing stooge ride starting and ending in Denton, Maryland. The route meanders about the countryside on a cold November day, and traverses many mixed-surface roads in the area. The route needs a little work due to a snafu as seen in the video.
Links of Interest:
- CLASSIFIED SHIFTING Build Video: Part One – Niner MCR + Fox + Classified + FSA + Campagnolo
- CLASSIFIED SHIFTING Build Video: Part Two – Niner MCR + Fox + Classified + FSA + Campagnolo + Snap Cycling
- CLASSIFIED + CAMPAGNOLO FULL SUSPENSION Gravel Bike: Crazy Fun!
- Niner MCR 9 RDO Full-Suspension Gravel Bike: Long-Term Review
- All-New 2023 TREK Domane PLUS E-Bike: Gravel Use & More?
- Tailwind Nutrition (JOM’s choice of on-the-bike hydration) – https://bit.ly/3eVogDT
- Gravel Cyclist’s Route Library