Meet Lady Gravel Cyclist! She may be completely new to the world of cycling, but she’s keen to learn and hopes to inspire others, regardless of age, gender, or race, to ride a bicycle.
You can learn more about LGC in our Part One Video.
Starting from Scratch – Video #3 – The Bike
In this video, JOM of the Gravel Cyclist crew talks about the bike that LGC will be riding.
Thank you to SRAM, Zipp, and Shimano, for their generous support of this project.
- Ribble Cycles – https://ribblecycles.co.uk (they ship worldwide)
- SRAM – https://sram.com
- Zipp Speed Weaponry – https://zipp.com
- Shimano – https://bike.shimano.com
- Ergon – https://ergonbike.com
LGC’s Bike Specifications
- Frame & Fork: Ribble Cycles Gravel SL, Size XS (52cm Top Tube)
- Drivetrain: SRAM Rival eTap AXS 2×12-Speed – Electronic shifting with Hydraulic Disc Brakes, 43/30 Chainrings, 10-36 Cassette, 170mm Cranks
- Wheels: Zipp 303S Carbon Tubeless
- Cockpit Parts: Zipp SL70 Ergo Handlebar 38cm, Zipp Service Course SL 80mm
- Pedals: Shimano XTR 9100, Short Axle
- Shoes: Shimano RX8, Size 41 Saddle: Ergon – Model to be Finalized
Links of Interest:
- Starting from Scratch, Part One
- Starting from Scratch, Part Two
- Lady Gravel Cyclist Instagram
- Ribble Cycles New Gravel Bikes for 2021 – Carbon, Ti, AL Press Release (includes details of the frame / fork in this project)
- Ribble Cycles CGR SL Review
- SRAM Rival eTap AXS Groupset Review
- Zipp 303S Carbon Tubeless Wheelset Review
- Brickyard Bike Co. – https://www.facebook.com/BrickyardBikeCo
- Gravel Cyclist’s Route Library