Meet Lady Gravel Cyclist! She may be completely new to the world of cycling, but she’s keen to learn and hopes to inspire others, regardless of age, gender, or race, to ride a bicycle.
You can learn more about LGC in our Part One Video.
Starting from Scratch – Video #2 – Shifting Gears
In this video, LGC talks about what she’s learned concerning shifting gears. More to come in Part Three, where we’ll cover the details of her bike, or learning clipless pedals… watch this space.
Thank you to SRAM, Zipp, and Shimano, for their generous support of this project.
Links of Interest:
- Starting from Scratch, Part One
- Lady Gravel Cyclist Instagram
- Minoura Kagua Smart Turbo Trainer LSD9200 (as used by LGC)
- T-Lab X3 Titanium Adventure Bike Review (as used by LGC)
- Shimano GRX Di2 Long-Term Review
- Brickyard Bike Co. – https://www.facebook.com/BrickyardBikeCo
- Gravel Cyclist’s Route Library