In Part One, we introduced the drivetrain for this project, SRAM Force eTap AXS WIDE.
In Part Two, we unveiled the frame and fork at the heart of this project / long-term review, the Ribble Cycles CGR SL! You can check out Ribble’s complete range at http://ribblecycles.co.uk
For Part Three, the build process begins. Help was enlisted from our good friends at Brickyard Bike Co. of Phenix City, Alabama, just across the Chattahoochee River from Columbus, Georgia. The #1 bike shop in the area! – Thank you, Pete!
Due to the detail and length of this process, the build video has been split into two parts. Part Three (a) consists of:
- Sizing and Cutting the Fork
- Headset Installation
- Cassette Installation
- Handlebar and Brake Lever Installation
- Hydraulic Brake Setup and Bleeding
- Crankset Installation
Part 3 (b) will feature eTap shifting setup and more!
- SRAM – http://sram.com
- Zipp – http://zipp.com
- Ribble – http://ribblecycles.co.uk
- Brickyard Bike Co. – https://www.facebook.com/BrickyardBikeCo/
SRAM Force eTap Wide Build Video – Part (a)
Links of Interest:
- SRAM Force eTap AXS Wide Gravel Bike Drivetrain Project – Part One (Unboxing & Weights)
- SRAM Force eTap AXS Wide Gravel Bike Drivetrain Project – Part Two (The Frame)
- Zipp 303 S Tubeless Disc-Brake Wheelset (under review)
- FSA K-Force WE Gravel Bike Drivetrain Project! – Part One (Unboxing & Weights)
- FSA K-Force WE Gravel Bike Drivetrain Project! – Part Two (The Frame)
- FSA K-Force WE Gravel Bike Drivetrain Project! – Part Three (The Build)
- SRAM Multiclic Shifters – https://amzn.to/3fAYpvT
- Park Tool SG-6 Cutting Guide for Forks – https://amzn.to/32CC8di
- Abbey Bike Tools Dual Sided Crombie Tool (install cassettes) – https://amzn.to/2RAjJHN
Don’t forget to Like the Gravel Cyclist Facebook page, follow G.C. on Instagram, and subscribe to our Youtube Channel. We are also on Twitter!