In this video, Lady Gravel Cyclist disregards Doctor’s / Therapist’s orders, and returns to the bike less than two weeks following surgery on her right hand. She’s very naughty, but you cannot keep her down!
If you missed it, LGC underwent repair of a Ulnar Collateral Ligament Tear. The force of impact tore the ulnar collateral ligament from the attachment site, and caused an avulsion fracture. Consequently, surgery was needed for reattachment.
Reminder, LGC does not tolerate online, mamby pamby pity parties!
Non-Compliant Patient Video…
Alternative Video Link for those reading via email subscription.
Support Gravel Cyclist:
Buy Me a Coffee – https://www.buymeacoffee.com/gravelcyclist
Patreon – https://www.patreon.com/gravelcyclist
Links of Interest:
- BICYCLES ARE DANGEROUS: Ulnar Collateral Ligament Tear
- 2023 Trek Domane+ SLR eBike: Long Term Review
- WTB CZR i23 Carbon Gravel Wheelset Review
- Gravel Bike Tyre Pressure Guidelines
- Tailwind Nutrition (JOM’s choice of on-the-bike hydration)
- Gravel Cyclist’s Route Library
Don’t forget to Like the Gravel Cyclist Facebook page, follow G.C. on Instagram, and subscribe to our Youtube Channel. We are also on Twitter!