Episode 14 of “Ask the Gravel Cyclist Crew a Question” can be seen below.
Questions in this episode:
- Is it always a race? Is it frowned upon to enter a race just for the challenge? What is a good pace to finish based on time?
- I would like to upgrade my wheelset. What option offers up serious bang for the buck?
- What are your thoughts on bikes with suspension, i.e. the Cannondale Slate or those fitted with the Lauf fork?
- Is the Specialized Future Shock a legitimate component or a short-lived gimmick?
- How do you deal with nasal discharges on solo or group bike rides?
- Why do Titanium bikes always have carbon fibre forks? Why not a titanium fork?
Links to stuff mentioned in this video:
Episode 15 coming soon, post your questions here!