At 750 grams, the all-new Specialized Crux, the S-Works variant, is arguably the lightest gravel bike ever produced. Is it a cyclocross bike, or is it a gravel bike?
Recorded at the 2021 Sea Otter Classic at Laguna Seca Raceway, California, JOM of the Gravel Cyclist crew gets further intel on the bike from Specialized staff members. We are hoping in the near future to have a sample bike for review.
Specialized – https://specialized.com
- S-Works Complete Bike – $US 12,000
- Pro Complete Bike – $US 8,000
- Expert Complete Bike – $US 6,000
- Comp Complete Bike – $US 4,200
- S-Works Frameset – $US 5,000
- Regular Frameset – $US 3,200
Links of Interest:
- Specialized Crux In-Depth Tech / Press Release
- SRAM/Zipp/Rockshox XPLR Collection
- Roval Terra CLX Wheelset Review
- Roval Terra C Carbon Wheelset Review
- Gravel Cyclist’s Route Library