Glory Roads Italia: Citadella, Bassano del Grappa & More
This trip was made possible by our friends at Trek Travel. See the links below for more information about their gravel-centric trips.
“Glory Roads is a cycling event dedicated to gravel and MTB bicycles that mixes wild nature and medieval villages along its route. The event is spread over two routes, 90 and 150 km through the provinces of Padua, Treviso and Vicenza. A territory to be discovered!” – https://glorycycles.it
Gravel Italia: Glory Roads Ride Experience Video
In this video, JOM of the Gravel Cyclist crew in the company of his partner, LGC aka Lady Gravel Cyclist, conduct a fun and relaxing ride following the short course of Glory Roads. Whilst they didn’t start and end the ride from the official starting / finishing point, they did ride the entire route. As promised, nature and medieval villages along the way!
Continued from Above:
“Glory Roads is not a race. The event aims to be an opportunity to discover the area, to have fun and relax among old and new friends, to discover unknown places that will leave you – we are sure – speechless.”
More to come from our Italy trip, watch this space!
Links of Interest:
- Glory Roads – https://gloryroads.it
- Cicli Galetti – https://cicligaletti.it
- Cicli Galetti Custom Steel Bikes Video
- How to Create Amazing & Fun Gravel Routes!
- Trek Travel – https://trektravel.com – Use promo code GRAVCYCLIST23 to save yourself $200 off your first trip.
- Trek Travel Newsletter Signup – https://trektravel.com/contact-us/newsletter-sign-up/
- Trek Travel’s Gravel Destinations – https://trektravel.com/trip-type/gravel/
- 2023 Trek Bicycles Domane SLR + eBike Review
- 2023 Trek Bicycles Domane SLR Review
- Gravel Bike Tyre Pressure Guidelines
- Tailwind Nutrition (JOM’s choice of on-the-bike hydration)
- Gravel Cyclist’s Route Library