“World’s Lightest Bicycle Spokes” according to BerdSpokes.com – “Berd was founded in 2015 with a mission to use advancements in materials science and engineering to improve cycling products. Our PolyLight™ spokes are the lightest in the world. They enable cyclists to ride farther and faster, while expending less effort.”
On review in this video is a set of ENVE Composites G23 rims, designed especially for the rigors of gravel, paired to a set of ENVE’s alloy hubs and BERD Spokes.
- Rims – ENVE G23, carbon, 23mm internally
- Hubs – ENVE Alloy with SRAM XDR Driver and center lock for the disc rotor
- Spokes – BERD PolyLight™, 24 front & rear
JOM of the Gravel Cyclist crew put these wheels to a long term test during training rides at events such as Pisgah Monster Cross in the mountains of North Carolina.
Other links of interest:
- Joe Blow Booster Pump
- Bontrager TLR Flashcharger Pump
- Cervelo Aspero Review
- 3T Exploro Unboxing & Features
- Pisgah Monster Cross Race Video
Thanks for watching!
Don’t forget to Like the Gravel Cyclist Facebook page, follow G.C. on Instagram and subscribe to our Youtube Channel. We are also on Twitter!