SBT GRVL aka Steamboat Gravel is coming to you on August 18, 2019. Starting and ending in Steamboat Springs, Colorado, this brand new event offers world-class, high altitude gravel with three race distances – 37, 100 and 141 miles.
There is something for every level of gravel racer and their families at SBT GRVL.
Visit https://sbtgrvl.com for more information, registration, etc. Registration opens on December 4, 2018.
JOM of the Gravel Cyclist crew had the opportunity to pre-ride the 141-mile course during the last weekend of September 2018, on the bike, in a car, and high above the landscape.
Joining JOM were folks such as:
– Lauren de Crescenzo, women’s winner of the 2018 Crusher in the Tushar
– Amy Charity (link below to her book, The Wrong Side of Comfortable) *
– Mark Satkiewicz *
– Ken Benesh *
– Matt Charity
– A Kiwi bloke
– Eddie Rogers on a single speed
– Jennifer Leroy
– Drew Medlock
– Nate Bradley
– And one or two people whose names JOM doesn’t recall. Sorry folks!
* The 3-person team presenting SBT GRVL.
Link to Amy Charity’s book on Amazon – The Wrong Side of Comfortable
Thank you for watching!