NAHBS – North American Handmade Bicycle Show – Held in Sacramento, California from March 15 to 17, 2019, the show features builders from North America and beyond. The mission of the first annual NAHBS and every show thereafter is a simple one, showcase the talents and ideas among the best builders of handmade bicycles in the world.
Meet Erica of TºRed Bikes, hailing from Lake Garda, Italy, near Verona. Erica presents the Muur – “Hedera Flanders Kapplmuur” – a Titanium all-road bike with its roots in MTB.
The Muur’s geometry is optimized for racing, but at the same time remaining comfortable. The bike’s seatstay features a patented anti-vibration system.
Further details of the Muur provided by TºRed:
- 148mm boost seatstay
- 620mm virtual Top Tube
- 71° headtube
- 74.7° seat tube (real)
- 1085mm wheelbase
- T47 BB in GR5, CNC Machined
- C-Bear Bearings in the bottom bracket
- Duro Carbon seatpost, -10 seatback 400mm
- TOOT prototype 29″ BOOST carbon fork (FforkORK T11P A2C 495mm, rake 45mm)
- SRAM AXS eTAP road groupset with 11-33 cassette
- INGRID crankset & chainring (max 42T)
- HRD SRAM disc brake calipers
- Carbon-Ti 160mm rotors
- TOOT THREE.2 MUUR CARBON WHEELS with XDR Cassette
- BLKTEC TOOT aero cockpit and stem in 110-42
- Selle Italia SP01 Boost saddle
- Compass Antelope 700c x 55mm tyres, tubeless, 465 grams
Don’t forget to Like the Gravel Cyclist Facebook page, follow G.C. on Instagram and subscribe to our Youtube Channel. We are also on Twitter!