MADE Show: Celebrating the Art of Framebuilding
“MADE is a multi-day event dedicated to sharing stories of bike builders to the world. Spotlighting framebuilders and domestic production, MADE puts an emphasis on community and inclusivity. The event will feature consumer-facing days, as well as industry-only days for media meetings, content creation, and community building. Welcome to MADE.” – https://made.bike
MADE Show Bikes: C to H Video
In this video, JOM & LGC (aka Lady Gravel Cyclist) provide extensive coverage of just about every gravel and road bike builder in attendance at the 2023 MADE show. Many thanks to every builder for their time, and sharing their beautiful bicycles with us. Also, a huge thank you to Billy and the crew of MADE for making everything you see, entirely possible.
See bottom of this article for a ton of photos, and links to each builder featured in this article. More builders featured in the next article / video.
Huge Image Gallery!
Visit the MADE Show website more information.
Links of Interest:
- Caletti Cycles – https://caletticycles.com
- Celilo Cycles – https://celilocycles.com
- Chumba USA – https://chumbausa.com
- Circa Cycles – https://ridecirca.com
- Co-Motion Cycles – https://co-motion.com
- DeSalvo Cycles – https://desalvocycles.com
- English Cycles – https://englishcycles.com
- Flux Customs – https://fluxcustoms.com
- Framework Bicycles – https://frameworkbicycles.com
- Haley Cycles – https://haleycycles.com
- Haute Bicycles – https://instagram.com/haute.bike
- Swood Cycles – https://swoodcycles.com
- Heavy Bikes – https://cast.bike
- Horse Cycles – https://horsecycles.com
- HotSalad Bicycles – https://hotsaladbicycles.com
- Gravel Bike Tyre Pressure Guidelines
- Tailwind Nutrition (JOM’s choice of on-the-bike hydration)
- Gravel Cyclist’s Route Library