CADEX AR 35 DISC TUBELESS WHEELSET
“A hookless bead and precision reinforced carbon layup create an exceptionally strong structure with best-in-class weight. A 25mm inner rim width produces a more uniform tire shape and better handling. The innovative 60-tooth ratchet freehub and ultrasmooth ceramic bearings deliver a responsive feel, while high-tensile-strength carbon spokes and Dynamic Balanced Lacing boost lateral stiffness. It all adds up to class-leading speed, efficiency and durability for superior all-road performance.” – https://cadex-cycling.com
- Hookless rim technology offers XC-level impact resistance by providing a more consistent carbon fiber structure at the rim wall. It also creates a rounder tire shape for better grip and sidewall support when cornering.
- Precision reinforced carbon lay-up places carbon fiber only where needed, creating a super strong and lightweight rim.
CADEX AR 35 Disc Tubeless Wheelset Video
Alternative Video Link for those reading via email subscription.
In this video, JOM of the Gravel Cyclist crew unboxes the Cadex AR35 Disc Tubeless Wheelset, and runs through the standout features. Coming later, a comprehensive review of this beautiful, albeit expensive, carbon fiber wheelset.
Continued from Above:
- 25mm inner width and hookless rim construction offer a shorter, wider tire contact patch for reduced power loss and increased impact absorption.
- A wide inner width supports higher volume 28–45mm road and gravel tires, allowing lower tire pressures and more confident handling.
- High-tensile-strength, ultralight CADEX carbon spokes and precision reinforced carbon lay-up combine for class-leading stiffness-to-weight.
Visit the Cadex Cycling Website for more information.
Support Gravel Cyclist:
Buy Me a Coffee – https://www.buymeacoffee.com/gravelcyclist
Patreon – https://www.patreon.com/gravelcyclist
Links of Interest:
- Cadex Cycling Website
- Gravel Bike Tyre Pressure Guidelines
- Tailwind Nutrition (JOM’s choice of on-the-bike hydration)
- Gravel Cyclist’s Route Library
Don’t forget to Like the Gravel Cyclist Facebook page, follow G.C. on Instagram, and subscribe to our Youtube Channel. We are also on Twitter!