Episode Eight of “Ask the Gravel Cyclist Crew a Question” can be seen below.
Questions in this episode:
- What is one of the funniest things you’ve heard on a gravel bike ride?
- What are your thoughts on super compact (46 / 30 chainrings) cranksets? Will they work for a bike originally intended for a crank fitted with 50 / 34 chainrings?
- Updating wheels on my Specialized Crux. Between the American MTB Race, American Classic MTB Race, Stans Grail and Zipp 30 Course custom wheelset, what to choose?
- Considering a new gravel bike but with a hub such as the Rolhloff 14-speed internal. Thoughts on this setup?
- Averaging about 18mph on hilly gravel courses. How much time does the average rider spend on the small chainring?
- What is the deal with mud tyres? Are they genuinely useful for cutting through the mud in some of the mudfest races we’ve seen in 2017?
- If you’re on a ride far from any public restroom, and you really, badly need to use the loo, what to use for toilet paper, etc?
Episode Nine coming soon, post your questions here!
Don’t forget to Like the Gravel Cyclist Facebook page, follow G.C. on Instagram and subscribe to our Youtube Channel. We are also on Twitter!
One thought on “VIDEO: Episode 8 – Ask the Gravel Cyclist Crew a Question!”
Buried, somewhere in two remote locations in Central Vic…..lies two of The LAGG’s undershirts, slowly decaying under gum leaves….????
Comments are closed.