Episode Seven of “Ask the Gravel Cyclist Crew a Question” can be seen below.
Questions in this episode:
- What are you recommendations for tyres at Dirty Kanza 200? Wet race option and dry race option?
- Is it possible to get a good titanium gravel bike that you can install 40mm gravel tyres, then later, install road width tyres, so you could have a reasonably fast road bike? Also, have you ridden the Open U.P.?
- My new CoMotion Klatch comes with Clement MSO tubeless tyres in 700c x 36mm. Recommended pressure is 40 – 60psi. He’s been riding at 40psi and wonders, can he go lower in tyre pressure – if so, how low? Or, am I better off with a wider tyre?
- Saw your review on the Hawk Racing Bottom Bracket. A recent muddy event trashed my bottom bracket, looking at different bottom bracket options.
- I’d like to get my gravel bike as light as possible. Suggestions on how to accomplish that?
- What’s the penalty for singing AC/DC songs while on a group training ride?
Episode Eight coming soon, post your questions here!