Episode Six of “Ask the Gravel Cyclist Crew a Question” can be seen below.
Questions in this episode:
- What are your thoughts on suspension seatposts and stems for gravel racing?
- How does one increase dirt descending skills without a requisite increase in injury? Are there schools or advice columns? Is it an innate skill, or just a suicidal lack of judgement?
- What type of tyre should I use on smooth rock?
- I have a persistent issue with leaky tubes… help!
- Searching for a quality, 36 hole, 11-speed disc brake hub that will accept a Shimano road cassette. What are my options?
- Where do you buy a Gravel Cyclist jersey? (we’ve been asked this question before).
- What are your tyre suggestions for sand? My Salsa Warbird will accept up to a 50mm wide tyre on the front, and 42mm wide on the rear.
Episode Seven coming soon, post your questions here!
Don’t forget to Like the Gravel Cyclist Facebook page, follow G.C. on Instagram and subscribe to our Youtube Channel. We are also on Twitter!
2 comments on “VIDEO: Episode 6 – Ask the Gravel Cyclist Crew a Question!”
Shimano is now making a disc hub that will take a road 11 speed cassette. It is only through axle though without adapters for QR frames.
It is not available in the stares yet, but should be soon. The photo shows the front hub, but the description talks about it being the rear.
Nice! Thanks for the heads up on this one Vern.
Comments are closed.