Episode Four of “Ask the Gravel Cyclist Crew a Question”, can be seen below.
Questions in this episode:
- How do I get a Gravel Cyclist t-shirt or jersey?
- In a long race or ride, say something longer than six hours, how do you keep your Garmin or other cycling computer from going dead?
- I purchased a steel frame off eBay. Need help figuring out which tyres to use? I plan to use the bike on and off road.
- Would you recommend using a 180mm brake rotor on the front instead of a combined 160mm rotor set front and rear?
- SRAM or Shimano 1X drivetrain (single chainring) on a gravel bike and why?
- Looking for tubeless tyre recommendations. Something that has speed, control and reliability. Ideally, a tyre suitable for an event such as the Bootlegger 100 (tough gravel event in the NC mountains) or the Belgian Waffle Ride in California.
Episode Five coming soon, post your questions here!
Don’t forget to Like the Gravel Cyclist Facebook page, follow G.C. on Instagram and subscribe to our Youtube Channel. We are also on Twitter!
3 comments on “VIDEO: Episode 4 – Ask the Gravel Cyclist Crew a Question!”
Hi Gravel Cyclist
Would I be able to purchase a Gravel Cyclist T shirt ?
I reckon I definitely need one in my life !
Medium size if possible.
Look forward to hearing from you.
Love the website and videos.
From Liverpool UK
Need to figure out shipping $ to the UK, but I have shipped a shirt there before. It may be a few days before I contact you, on the road at the moment.
Thanks for the kind words!
Jayson (aka JOM)
Look forward to hearing from you soon.
Comments are closed.