Episode Four of “Ask the Gravel Cyclist Crew a Question”, can be seen below.
Questions in this episode:
- How do I get a Gravel Cyclist t-shirt or jersey?
- In a long race or ride, say something longer than six hours, how do you keep your Garmin or other cycling computer from going dead?
- I purchased a steel frame off eBay. Need help figuring out which tyres to use? I plan to use the bike on and off road.
- Would you recommend using a 180mm brake rotor on the front instead of a combined 160mm rotor set front and rear?
- SRAM or Shimano 1X drivetrain (single chainring) on a gravel bike and why?
- Looking for tubeless tyre recommendations. Something that has speed, control and reliability. Ideally, a tyre suitable for an event such as the Bootlegger 100 (tough gravel event in the NC mountains) or the Belgian Waffle Ride in California.
Episode Five coming soon, post your questions here!