Episode Three of “Ask the Gravel Cyclist Crew a Question”, can be seen below.
Questions in this episode:
- If you were to install your tires backwards (as in directional specific), would you go backwards?
- If you substituted your hydration mix (or water) for coconut water, would you ride faster?
- If you could take one of the Gravel Cyclist crew with you to a deserted gravel cycling paradise, who would it be and what bike would you choose?
- When riding in deep sand (it happens in some areas on the planet) should you be in front of, or behind, the illustrious K-Dogg? (he’s a member of the Gravel Cyclist crew… he also won the 60+ category at the 2016 Dirty Kanza 200).
- Flared drop handlebars – yay or nay?
- Assuming you’re on a group gravel ride and you split the rear end of your shorts. What do you do?
Episode Four coming soon, post your questions here!