Circa Friday 8/13/2021 – Is this the perfect bike for SBT GRVL?
Jon Cariveau, Marketer for Moots Cycles seems to think so. Jon is local to Steamboat Springs, and is familiar with just about every mile of every course that makes up SBT GRVL.
At the time of this video, the 2021 SBT GRVL race is just around the corner on Sunday, 8/15/2021.
Perfect Bike for SBT GRVL Video
In this video, Jon discusses why he feels his bike is the perfect bike for the race.
Jon Cariveau Moots Routt RSL Specifications:
- Frame: Moots Routt RSL
- Fork: Moots Carbon
- Headset: Chris King
- Stem: Moots Titanium
- Handlebar: Unknown
- Bar Tape: Unknown
- Brakes: SRAM Force AXS Hydraulic
- Brake Rotors: SRAM Centerline XR Rotor, 160mm
- Brake / Shift Levers: SRAM Red eTap AXS Wireless with Blips
- Front Derailleur: SRAM Force eTap AXS Wireless
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM Force eTap AXS Wireless 12-Speed
- Cassette: SRAM Force XG-1270 12-Speed Cassette, 10-33 Ratio
- Chain: SRAM Force 12-Speed Chain
- Crankset: SRAM Force 2x 12-Speed with 46/33 Chainrings
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM English Thread
- Pedals: Road clipless, Look compatible
- Wheelset: Mavic Cosmic Carbon SSC, Tubular, 700c
- Tires: Challenge Strada Bianca Tubeless Tubular, 700c x 36mm with Sealant
- Saddle: Fizik Arione 00
- Seatpost: Moots Titanium, zero-setback
- Bottle Cages: King Titanium
Links of Interest:
- Moots Cycles – https:/moots.com
- Strada Bianca Tubular Tubeless Tyre – https://us.challengetires.com/shop/products/strada-bianca-5/55073
- Steamboat Gravel (SBT GRVL) – https://sbtgrvl.com
- Gravel Cyclist’s Route Library