“HEAD is no longer just SKIS and TENNIS…” – Head Bike USA
Video from Sea Otter 2022
Continued from Above:
Terrain Aluminum Gravel Bike
“The Terrain is a gravel bike with optimized designed to tackle the roughest roads like chunky gravel, B-roads, and dirt trails. Features like disc brakes, 1x wide range gearing, supple 700x40c tires, and comfortable geometry allow this bike to adapt to every condition.”
- Light weight Aluminum alloy frame, carbon fork, geometry built around ride stability and comfort
- Wheels: Thru axle, double wall alloy, 11s, 6-bolt disc
- Flat mount mechanical disc brakes
- L-Twoo 1x Wide range 11 speed gearing
- Limited lifetime warranty on frame
WIDE & SUPPLE 40MM WIDE TIRES – Provide excellent comfort, grip, and control while riding off-road.
L-TWOO 1X11 DRIVETRAIN – Solid Performance in a no fuss 1x set up that gives you a wide enough range to tackle the biggest hills up or down.
CARBON FORK & ALLOY FRAME – The all-road oriented alloy frame and carbon fork allow for greater control and lower weight.
Above, HEAD’s range of helmets are well-priced.
Links of Interest: