“MODERN GRAVEL DEFINED” – ENVE Composites
“Modern gravel riders demand versatile durability, in-frame storage, tire clearance and much more.”
The MOG delivers with:
- Lightweight and durable carbon construction
- Confidence inspiring handling and control
- Internal routing using ENVE’s IN-Route System and components
- Tuned geometry for 700c wheels and tires
- 1x or 2x drivetrain compatibility
- Threaded T47 bottom bracket
- ENVE Cargo Box and Bags (in-frame storage)
- Dropper post compatibility
- Fender mounts
- On-frame storage/rack mounts
ENVE MOG Features Video
Alternative Video Link for those reading via email subscription.
In this video, a look at the all-new ENVE MOG, the company’s take on a modern design gravel bike. Many thanks to Jake Pantone of ENVE for his assistance with this presentation. Coming later, a long-term review of the ENVE MOG.
Continued from Above:
ENVE’s IN-Route System is designed to hide hoses and wires from the wind, improving the bikes aero performance with a practical and user-friendly solution.
Tyre / Tire Clearance
More information available at the ENVE Website
Support Gravel Cyclist:
Buy Me a Coffee – https://www.buymeacoffee.com/gravelcyclist
Patreon – https://www.patreon.com/gravelcyclist
Links of Interest:
- ENVE Website
- Tailwind Nutrition (JOM’s choice of on-the-bike hydration) – https://bit.ly/3eVogDT
- Gravel Cyclist’s Route Library
Don’t forget to Like the Gravel Cyclist Facebook page, follow G.C. on Instagram, and subscribe to our Youtube Channel. We are also on Twitter!