Our roving reporter K-Dogg, has chimed in with his first report from L’Eroica. Click an image to see the full-size version.
- Drove the entire 205 k course. It took 5+ hours to just drive it like a maniac.
- Did I mention the scary descents with really shitty antique brakes?
- I’m going to talk to a mechanic or two in Gaiole about better brake shoes, brakes and maybe bike airbags.
- Apparently tomorrow is a lecture about the life of Pantani and an appearance by Marianne Vos.
- An Aussie lad won the 205 k race the last two years. Really upset the locals.
Read more about that Aussie lad, Brad Nightingale, HERE.
One thought on “Pre L’Eroica Reconnoitering 2014”
Did someone mention “wine?” 😉 Nice photos and beautiful country!
Comments are closed.