Blacksmith Cycle is pleased to announce the availability of Suplest shoes in North America. The complete road and MTB/gravel lineup is now available for shipping within Canada and the U.S. and orders can be submitted now online and in-store at Blacksmith Cycle.
“Suplest was founded in Berne, Switzerland in 2007 by two shoe-loving passionate cyclists. Everything they do is driven by a passion for cycling, with the belief that their products bring cycling shoes to the next level, through a dedication to create new and exciting technologies in their creative lab. Ridden by World Tour riders and enthusiasts, Suplest offers a broad range of shoes for every cyclist.”
North American Range – Mountain / Gravel
- Edge+ 2.0 Pro – Black/grey – $589 CAD / $429 USD
- Edge+ 2.0 Performance – Black – $389 CAD / $289 USD
- Edge+ 2.0 Performance – Black/petrol – $389 CAD / $289 USD
- Edge+ 2.0 Sport – Black – $299 CAD / $199 USD
- Edge+ 2.0 Sport – Black/brown – $299 CAD / $199 USD
For sizing details, head to the Suplest Size Finder webpage – https://suplest.com/eu/size-finder/
Technologies offered in the Suplest range include:
- 3D-HEELCOUNTER – minimizes foot slippage and optimizes pedaling efficiency
- BOA® FIT SYSTEM – ensure an individual and precise adjustment
- ANATOMIC WRAP – engineered to accommodate multiple foot shapes with maximum foothold
- CARBON SHIELD – thin carbon layer on the upper for even pressure distribution and a comfortable fit
Suplest Pro and Performance models also come standard with a Solestar insole produced especially for Suplest, offering greater comfort and arch support than typically found with stock insoles.
Retailers are encouraged to reach out to Blacksmith Cycle to discuss opening of wholesale accounts, with delivery available immediately. Suplest small parts and clothing are also available through Blacksmith Cycle, including socks from Fingers Crossed and kit from MAAP.
All Suplest products including clothing and small parts can be found on Blacksmith Cycle’s online store.