Ciclista-America, importer of Sidi products into the United States is excited to announce Sidi’s all-new mountain bike shoe, the Dominator 10. As we all know, MTB shoes are the preferred shoe of choice for gravelly fun, a few gravel-specific examples notwithstanding. This shoe is an all-new design intended to carry on Sidi’s all-time best selling MTB shoe.
- Features the Tecno-3 dial system for a fit that contours around the foot for the length of the entire shoe.
- The SOFT INSTEP CLOSURE SYSTEM is a wide, anatomically curved strap combined with a soft, thermo-formed EVA pad that distributes pressure evenly over the instep area.
- The SOFT INSTEP CLOSURE SYSTEM is adjustable from both sides, to perfectly center the EVA pad over a high or low instep.
- New RS17 sole is lighter than the previous sole and has been upgraded with a more aggressive tread pattern, a replaceable toe-insert, a non-slip Sidi logo, and is toe spike compatible.
- Sidi proprietary Tecno-3 system and Soft Instep Closure System is fully replaceable.
- Breathable, supple and durable vented Technomicro microfiber upper with cooling mesh panels.
- Sidi reinforced heel cup that stabilizes and supports the heel. Anatomically shaped plastic, reduces heel slip and provides increased power transfer. Provides additional foot protection in the event of a crash.
Pricing, Sizes and Colors
- The all-new Sidi Dominator 10 is priced at $US 299.99
- Available colors are Black and Grey/Black
- Available sizes are 40 to 48 in whole sizes, and 40 to 46.5 in half sizes.