“Introducing the PRO GR – the first and only Hand-Built Gravel Bike with a 6AL/4V Aerospace Grade Titanium Tubeset. Our design engineers have created a revolutionary marvel of strength, durability, stiffness, and comfort — like no other in the world. Embrace the freedom and power to explore — on any ground — no matter how extreme.”
“The PRO GR possesses the power transfer and precision-handling capabilities, traditionally only found in our top tier Pro Level Performance bikes. Our visionary PRO GR power-focused/watt crushing geometry redefines the Gravel Bike World — the PRO GR stands alone at the top. Let the PRO GR propel your journey; whether an aggressive Gravel performance bike or an epic adventure machine with no limits.”
- Performance engineered triangular top tube and down tube for ultimate stiffness, stability, and optimal comfort.
- Tapered Headtube ensures precision handling when paired with Lynskey’s elite carbon PRO GR Gravel fork.
- Helix shaped seatstays resist vertical forces to propel the rider up those epic climbs.
- Clearance for 700c x 45 or 27.5 x 2.1 tires allows you unlimited choices when matching tires to your riding style.
- Unique “plate style” chainstay design* allows ample tire and chainring clearance without having to extend the chainstays to lengths that create poor performance.
- Cable routing that accepts either hydraulic or mechanical disc brake lines.
- Only Lynskey offers a proprietary rear dropout design that accepts either a 9mm Quick Release or a 12mm Thru axle.
- Wright style dropouts with replaceable rear derailleur hanger.
- Rack and Fender mounts are standard.
- As are all our bikes the PRO GR is 100% hand built by our artisan craftsmen in Chattanooga, Tennessee.
*The plate chainstay design also features on the Lynskey GR250, the sister bike to the PRO GR, a bike we have been reviewing long term. Our video review of the GR250 will be posting soon, please watch this space. We’ll be reviewing the Lynskey PRO GR at a later date.