TyreWiz – Know Your Pressure
“The First Real-Time Tire Pressure Monitor for Bicycle Riders”
“TyreWiz is the first-of-its-kind tire pressure sensor for riders of mountain bikes and road bikes. Lightweight, durable, and powered by a long-lasting user-replaceable coin cell battery, TyreWiz monitors air pressure in real-time and relays the data to a cycling computer or a smartphone. The TyreWiz app uses that data to deliver personalized recommendations and pressure alerts.”
“For the first time, riders have access to highly accurate real-time tire pressure data to make decisions that can affect rolling resistance, traction, tire wear, and rider comfort.”
How it Works
“TyreWiz is easy to install and compatible with tube or tubeless tires, and even tires with anti-flat sealant. If you have a removable Presta valve, you’re good to go: just unthread the existing valve core with the included wrench and thread the TyreWiz sensor into the valve stem. The sensor, powered by a CR1632 battery that will last around 300 hours, can be paired quickly to a smartphone or head unit with ANT+ or Bluetooth Low Energy radio capabilities.”
“Each TyreWiz sensor has an IPX7 dustproof and waterproof rating, and it’s small, unobtrusive, and weighs only 10 grams. Once activated, it updates tire pressure once per second. The Android and iOS app provide you with personalized recommendations based on rider weight and tire dimensions..”
Things to Remember
- TyreWiz is the first real-time tire pressure sensor for bicycle riders.
- TyreWiz is designed for all bike riders, regardless of their experience or bike’s intended use.
- Works with any tire that uses a removable Presta valve core.
- Data can be read on a cycling computer or smartphone with the app for iOS and Android.
- Smartphone app displays personalized tire pressure recommendations, current tire pressure, and low/high pressure alerts.
- Retail package includes two sensors, batteries, and a valve core removal tool.
- Use it for every ride to find the perfect combination of tire, wheel, and pressure in changing terrain and conditions.
- TyreWiz sensors include LED lights to indicate when pressure is outside the target range.
Features and Benefits
- Designed for road and mountain bike riders (and gravel cyclists).
- Personalized tire pressure recommendations in the smartphone app for iOS and Android.
- NFC pairing for fast and easy connection by BLE to a phone.
- Data reported with +/- 2% accuracy at .1 PSI resolution.
- Broadly compatible with tires that use a removable Presta valve core.
- Inexpensive, user-replaceable CR1632 battery lasts for 300 hours.
- IPX7 dustproof/waterproof rating.
- Box includes valve core removal tool for installation.
- Weight: 10g per sensor for proper wheel balance
- Wireless Communication: Bluetooth Low Energy, ANT+, NFC
- Companion App: Android (Jellybean 4.3 or newer), Apple (iOS 9 or newer)
- Battery Type: CR1632
- Data Resolution: 0.1 PSI
- Data Accuracy: +/- 2%
- Dustproof/Waterproof Rating: IPX7
Includes 2 sensors w/batteries and valve core removal tool.
$199 USD / €259 EUR / £229 GBP