CF ALLROAD PRO CARBON and CF ALLROAD PRO CARBON SETBACK
The carbon leaf spring seat post with ingenious functional principle:
- Increased comfort through defined flex/compression on rough surfaces
- Super-lightweight, absolutely maintenance-free – with perfect aesthetics
- Highly sensitive response of the VCLS leaf springs for an pure road bike feeling
- Available in straight and as a setback versions with an extra 25 mm rearward position
- Extended range of saddle adjustment due to the reversable flip head
- Floating Flip Head prevents saddle tilting during compression
INGENIOUS FUNCTIONAL PRINCIPLE
“The CF Allroad seatpost uniquely combines properties that were previously considered incompatible: Sensitive absorbing response, low weight, maintenance-free and a sleek appearance. Physically, it is crucial how the direction of an impact, caused by an obstacle, and the direction of a spring element interact. The CF Allroad seat post is perfectly tuned to absorb impacts and works with noticeably more efficiency than conventional spring suspension seat posts. For a pure road bike feeling, the VCLS leaf springs provide a highly sensitive, lively response.”
BT ROAD, BT ALLROAD, BT GRAVEL
Ergonomic handlebar tape for all road bike disciplines:
- Adapted thicknesses for road, allroad and gravel use: 2 mm (Road), 2.5 mm (Allroad), 3.5 mm (Gravel).
- Optimal durability, highest pressure distribution and low weight due to EVA foam
- Reduces hand discomfort in all road cycling disciplines
- Supports increased vibration damping or more direct feedback from the riding surface
- Anti-slip surface textures – from Road to Gravel
- Built-in wrapping guide for thinner or thicker wrapping
- Wrap in two directions – for increased grip or more freedom of movement
Orthocell Under Tape Pads:
3 comments on “Press Release: ERGON launches Carbon Leaf Spring Seat Post, & Thicker Bar Tape for All-Road / Gravel”
I don’t get why Ergon is marketing this seatpost as a “new product”? It’s the same as the Ergon CF3 seatpost I’ve had on Warbird for the last 3 years!
thanks for the post! any word on availability for USA?
I hope to have some news after the Sea Otter show.
Comments are closed.