Who is this bike for?
Adventure-focused riders who demand a bike that ticks all the boxes: road, gravel, rugged commuter, and bike packing. Those who long to ride on road one day and gravel the next, but crave that titanium comfort ride with a smooth finish.
What the Adventure Edition is?
Adventure-driven geometry designed for the rider to be in the cockpit rather than on the bike and handles extremely well on loose terrain at any speed. With clearance for 700c x max 45 or 27.5 x max 2.1″ tires, this model is fully capable of taking riders over any terrain in comfort. The bike you want — when you want a bike that can do it all. Lynskey’s signature titanium tube within a tube cable routing system flows smoothly into the 1 ¾” downtube — effortless to set up and the perfect “no rattle” solution.
Lynskey has partnered with Nittany Mountain Works to offer the adventure-bound rider outstanding quality bicycle bags — sewn in Philipsburg, Pennsylvania with 100% solar power.
Titanium Frame Specifications:
- (1) top tube mount and (3) water bottle mounts
- Rack and fender mounts standard
- Tapered Headtube ensures precision handling when paired with Lynskey’s Carbon Gravel Fork
- 68mm English Threaded BSA Bottom Bracket Shell
- Wright style dropouts with replaceable aluminum hanger
- Conquer any mixed terrain with clearance for 700c x max 45mm
- HEADTUBE DESIGN: Tapered-Integrated
- BOTTOM BRACKET TYPE: BSA 68mm English Threaded
- SEATPOST DIAMETER: 27.2mm
- FRONT DERAILLEUR MOUNTING: 34.9mm
- WHEEL SIZE: 700c x 45mm or 27.5 x 2.1″
- REAR SPACING: 142mm Thru Axle
- BRAKE TYPE Disc Brake Specific: Flat Mount
- RACK MOUNTS: Yes
- FENDER MOUNTS: Yes
- FRAME MOUNTS: (1) top tube mount (3) water bottle mounts
Lynskey has been in the titanium bike business for over 30 years. Each titanium frame is hand-built in Chattanooga, Tennessee.