“Our Hook EXT range expands with a titanium frameset option. A heart of a light and versatile expedition bike, and the endpoint of our Hook platform. This titanium version retains the vigour of our hooligan tourer and distills it into a light and comfortable frame. Able to accommodate multiple-wheel sizes, along with myriad luggage configurations, it’s ready to be the centrepiece in any number of different builds. Paired with our light yet staunch full-carbon EXT V2 fork, this provides triple cage mounts, along with steadfast handling in rough conditions.” – Bombtrack Bicycle Co.
The Hook EXT TI is globally limited to 50 pieces in its first year. We might do another bunch in 2022, but for the moment we’d recommend acting rather quick in case you’re into a Titanium EXT as we are. Delivery will be between February and March of 2021, depending on your location.
The 27.5″ / 650b x 2.0″ / 50mm Build
What does the Hook EXT TI Frameset Offer?
- Titanium 3Al-2.5V frame with T47 BB shell fender mounts and through axles.
- Full carbon tapered fork with internal light cable routing, through axles and triple cage mounts.
- Sram UDH derailleur hanger
- Toptube bag direct mounts, triple cage mount on downtube and seat tube for optimized bottle position, bottle cage mounts underneath the downtube, and rear rack mounts.
- CNC yoke for maximum tire and chainring clearance.
- Ovalized top tube for supreme steering precision and comfort.
- Biaxially ovalized downtube for optimized power transfer and steering precision.
- Tapered headtube offers a smart cable routing and maximum stiffness
- Front derailleur compatible
- Various possibilities for cable routing, depending on the drivetrain, a complete inner cable routing (including dropper seat post routing) is no problem
- 12 mm thru-axles front and rear
The 700c x 42mm Build
Remember, this frameset is strictly limited to 50 pieces worldwide in its first year, spread over all sizes.