BlackHeart Bike Company was born out of a feeling of disillusionment with the mainstream cycling industry. Zach Lambert, the founder, got tired of marketers telling him that his bike was never light, stiff, or aero enough. That if people really wanted to ride they needed to spend more money year after year.
He spent two years prototyping a single frameset that looks and handles like a road bike on road, but has the capability of a modern gravel bike off-road. Each aspect of the design was carefully considered and intentional.
- A durable, titanium frame with double-butted tubes and a design that echoes classic steel frames.
- Fork, chainstay, and seatstay shapes that create a clean silhouette regardless of tire size so the bike looks like a road bike on road.
- Fits tires up to 700c x 37mm / 650b x 47mm for when adventure calls.
- No pannier rack bosses and minimal branding to let the design shine.
- Handbuilt in Taiwan by industry leaders in titanium and carbon fiber manufacturing.
- A pricepoint that is good value for those considering a titanium allroad frameset.
The result is a single bike that can handle 90% of what the average cyclist rides daily.
RAILS on-road // RIPS off-road
- On-road the bike feels telepathic and smooth, like an extension of your body.
- Off-road it tracks straight through the rough stuff with a front end that is planted going up, down, and around.
The BlackHeart is simply the perfect allroad bike.
CPSC 1512 and ISO 4210 certified.
Lifetime warranty on frames, forks, and seatposts.
- 3Al-2.5V double butted titanium tubing
- Internal cable routing
- PF30 bottom bracket
- Third bottle cage mount
- Flat mount disc brakes
- Replaceable derailleur hanger
- Max chainrings: 50/34 double / 44 single
- Max tires: 700c x 37mm / 650b x 47mm
- Proprietary carbon fork
- 1 1/8” – 1 1/2” tapered steerer
- Sleeved internal cable routing
- Flat mount disc brakes
- Free custom logo color
- 3Al-2.5V titanium
- Secure dual-bolt clamp design
- Cane Creek 40 headset
- Wolf Tooth 12mm thru-axles
- We manufacture our frames and forks in Taiwan.
- Our seatposts are manufactured in mainland China.
- We have our frames, forks, and seatposts independently certified to CPSC 1512 and ISO 4210 standards in Southern California.
- Framesets available for purchase direct on our website. Dealer network is currently in development.
- Frame = $2,300
- Frame + Seatpost = $2,450
- Frame + Fork = $2,600
- Frame, Fork, + Seatpost = $2,750
- Prices include free shipping to the contiguous U.S. with discounted rates to Canada. Shipping to the rest of the world is available on a custom quote basis.