“Game-Changer – With Flash Charger TLR, setting up tubeless tires at home and on the road is a snap. Pinkbike.com’s product of the year is a designed for efficient installation of Tubeless Ready TLR tires without the need for a compressor. A pressurizable chamber instantly releases air creating seamless tubeless tire seating. Air compressors are so over.” – TrekBikes.com
JOM of Gravel Cyclist puts these claims to the test with an in-depth video review of Bontrager’s TLR Flashcharger Pump. He inflates multiple tubeless tyres on several different wheelsets – watch the review to find out if the Bontrager TLR Flashcharger Pump is a replacement for the air compressor?
Tires inflated include:
- Panaracer Gravel King SK Tubeless 700c x 35mm
- Hutchinson Black Mamba 650B x 2″
- Terrene Elwood Tough 650B x 47mm
- Maxxis Rambler EXO Tubeless 700c x 40mm
- WTB Resolute 650B x 42mm (under review)
Wheelsets in the review:
- Clement Ushuaia 700c
- American Classic Wide Lightning 650B / 27.5″
- Stan’s NoTubes Crest 650B / 27.5″
- Hunt Four Season Gravel Disc 700c
Thanks for watching!