Episode 12 of “Ask the Gravel Cyclist Crew a Question” can be seen below.
Questions in this episode:
- Do you have a training plan you follow or is it mostly group rides on the road – or riding how you feel?
- For racing, do you prefer 650b or 700c wheels?
- What effect on ride quality and handling, does 650b wheels and tyres have on a bike that came spec’d with 700c wheels, etc?
- Does it make sense to have a road bike and gravel bike and alternate them, depending on the route?
- Do you suffer the problem of corrugated / washboarded roads in the US of A? Any tips on riding these corrugations?
- What sort of fluids and foods do you consume during rides?
Links to stuff mentioned in this video:
Episode 13 coming soon, post your questions here!